Sunday, April 11, 2010

Patent Pending?

My better half and I have dreamnt up several ideas that might fly. We would like you to consider milking stools for chickens, helmets for gnats, portable catheters, just to name a few. As I wrote in my last blog, I am currently going through several medical tests concerning my health. One that I forgot to mention (and trust me, I have my reasons), was collecting three stool samples for pontential blood. I happened to notice that the bag I am to return them is labeled "bio-hazard". I felt as though I had achieved great power in the universe! So I came up with the idea that people don't need to buy guns anymore; you could protect yourself with your own excrements, be it pee, poop, vomit, or sputum. Of course, you would have to come up with a way to make sure it doesn't loose it's capabilities. Can you imagine if everyone stored their own waste products for future use? If your held-up at gunpoint, you could tell your attacker "don't come any closer, I'm armed with...".

I woke up this morning in a sarcastic and comic mood. Anyway, I don't think I'll get the patent.

2 comments:

  1. So what's un-portable about a catheter? My Dad uses them, individually wrapped until use, 30 per box, and paid for by Medicare up to 150/month, with a doctor's prescription. Available at a medical supply store. You just need a big enough purse so that they can travel with you in a large curve, not getting crimped.Or in his case, they travel in the bag he has hanging from the center of his walker.

    (Sorry if I ruined a good money-making idea.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is truly one of the funniest things I have ever read, imagine a poop bomb instead of an atom bomb, keep going vickie, and hang in there, p.s. tell the old man to write something,so I can share some more of his memories.

    ReplyDelete