Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dragged Out Of The Pity Pool

I have finally realized that I have to stop thinking so much. One day at a time, and forget the past since you can't change it anyway. I'm sure we all have regrets; things that we should have done differently. All I can say is that, at the time, I thought I made the right choice. I guess we all have to live with the consequences of the decisions we make, but I now know we have to carry on. I have realized that I can't reconnect with my so-called family, who I guess could give a rat's behind about me, since they have their own perfect world (and I know for a fact that several of them have blogs here and will probably read this, or at least pass it on to other "family". Well, good luck to all of you. I have three people in my life who care about me more than any of you, combined. There is my main man, and his best friend Steve, and a woman who writes probably some of the best stuff I've read on here (no offense Steve!), Heather. Thanks to both of you for caring so much. As for my so-called family.....well, enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment